MENTORS 4 AFRICA: NIGERIA ROUND 1
+40 hours of practical training on how to establish a successful running business
Get your first phase of the International Diploma of Entrepreneurial Management (idem) for Nigerian Entrepreneurs.
The first phase introduces the Business & life psychology foundation to support and develop the business communities by providing business aids for different business types startups, SMEs, and corporates.
The first phase includes:
- Business & Life Balance, Ideation Phase
- Business Modeling and Marketing Strategies
- Business and Technology Fundamental
- Bootstrapping and Fundraising
- How to pitch your idea in a minute?
At the end of phase 1, your ideation will be completed, and you will get preliminary feedback from the instructor.
What is idem?
A specialized program designed as practical and theoretical experience that is created by the Capital School of Business, managed by Mentors, and accredited by IAO, and UN.
Startups who pursue the Certificate in Entrepreneurial Management develop a solid foundation in entrepreneurial management, professional leadership, and communication skills that prepare them for various career opportunities or to start their own business.
* Startups will have the opportunity to meet successful alumni and entrepreneurial leaders to help them build their professional network.
Sign up for Round 2 of level one by:
- Redeeming this offer,
- Copy the form link and paste it into a blank browser page,
- Fill your data inside the form,
- If you have any inquiries, contact us via [email protected]
No Reviews yet, Redeem to Review